Although a business plan is essential to the success of any business the sad fact is that many businesses don’t have one or have written one that has long been consigned to a drawer in the filing cabinet gathering dust.
If you want a fun and creative way to plan for your entrepreneurial success come and join us for the Right-Brain Business Planning workshop! You’ll roll-up your sleeves and craft an business plan that not only inspires you but provides you with a clear guide to building your successful business .
This fun and interactive workshop is perfect for you if…
- You don’t have a business plan and know you need one, but doing dirty dishes, dealing with loads of laundry, or even getting a head start on next year’s taxes all sound way more appealing (ugh!)
- You’ve tried to do a business plan the “traditional way” and you got stuck, overwhelmed, and demotivated
- You already have a business plan, but you need to breathe new life into it
- You can’t stand spreadsheets
- Numbers numb you out
- AND you’d be a heck of a lot happier planning your business in the same intuitive, authentic, and expressive way that you live your creative life (yes, indeed, it can be that fun and fulfilling!)
You get the following (and much, much more!) from this workshop:
- Detailed, do-able assignments… that deal with all the parts of a business plan, from start to finish
- Intuitive exercises and inspiring materials… that tap into your natural creative genius, transforming drudgery into joy
- Hands-on support, guidance, and accountability… from a licensed facilitator plus the wisdom and perspectives of your fellow creative cohorts in the circle
- A copy of the best-selling book The Right-Brain Business Plan: A Creative, Visual Map for Success by Jennifer Lee
Big Vision – Where do you want to be & how do you want your business to reflect that?
Value Card – What are your personal values & how will they be reflected in your business?
Passion/Purpose Proclamation – What is the passion and purpose that you bring to your business?
Managing Money – How will you cost for your services & manage your cash flow?
Getting the word out – Marketing & what you need to think about.
Creative Cohorts – Who could you work with or get support from?
Action Goals – What do you need to do now?
By the end of this one-day workshop, you will have learned how to:
- Clarify your business values and vision
- Paint a picture of your business landscape
- Map out concrete action steps to bring your Right-Brain Business Plan® to life
Right-Brain Business Plan® is a registered trademark of Jenn & Brian Creative, Inc. (DBA: Artizen Coaching). Learn more at www.rightbrainbusinessplan.com.
What people have said about the Right-Brain Business Plan®:
This course helped me re-energise and align my vision, purpose and actions. In fact, engaging in this class got me so inspired again about my business that I found myself in action implementing my plan while simultaneously creating it! Results are already materialising.“
— Amy Egenberger, Spirit Out!, Inc, www.spiritout.com
“Approaching the writing of a business plan with a right-brain creative aspect makes it less intimidating and more inspiring. It certainly isn’t boring! I think the creative approach makes it more personal.
The best aspect for me in this class is feeling that I have a better direction for my business. It pushed me to move in a direction that I’ve been contemplating for almost a year.”
—Amy Crawley, Amy A. Crawley Fine Art, www.amyacrawley.com
“I’ve written business plans before, but this helped me do it in a way that let me stay in the right mindset for the project. The old ways felt like trapping the creative flow in false structure that misled me. But my Right-Brain Business Plan® not only provides structure, it provides inspiration and puts me in the right (ha!) mindset.”
—Tori Deaux, The Circus Serene, www.circusserene.com
Diamond Right Brain Business Planning Day
This will be delivered in one day at my home in South London and is an excellent, fast and fun way for you to see the big picture of your business.
Come to learn, take creative action on your business idea and to be accountable to get your plan done.
Lunch, refreshments, The Right Brain Business Plan Book and materials included